Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 186 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
The 8-Costers are nice, but they aren’t utility dilemmas that were included in hundreds of decks like Guess Who and Backroom were/are.

Same with CIP.

TK

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote:The 8-Costers are nice, but they aren’t utility dilemmas that were included in hundreds of decks like Guess Who and Backroom were/are.

Same with CIP.

TK
That statement carries the assumption that generalist dilemmas are objectively and inherently "better" than specialty dilemmas.

I'm not sure how that holds up as anything besides your opinion.

Of course in a game where probably 75% of dilemma piles are straight up attrition piles, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

:?

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Armus wrote:That statement carries the assumption that generalist dilemmas are objectively and inherently "better" than specialty dilemmas.
Not necessarily. It could carry the assumption that voters on the whole are more likely to upvote generalist dilemmas than specialty dilemmas.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote:
Armus wrote:That statement carries the assumption that generalist dilemmas are objectively and inherently "better" than specialty dilemmas.
Not necessarily. It could carry the assumption that voters on the whole are more likely to upvote generalist dilemmas than specialty dilemmas.

:thumbsup:

TK

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I liked the 8-costers because they can almost make their own deck: events for interaction + 8-coster kills. Just pick the affiliation: [Car] capture + 8-costers, [Kli] battle + 8-costers.

Dreamer is probably the the best dilemma in the game.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]