Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I was reading through the rest of the set and came across Jennifer Sisko at the end, and it made me laugh. This might actually be the first time in 2e history where someone replays a persistent dilemma. Probably not, but it's fun to think about.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Naetor.Ret wrote:I was reading through the rest of the set and came across Jennifer Sisko at the end, and it made me laugh. This might actually be the first time in 2e history where someone replays a persistent dilemma. Probably not, but it's fun to think about.
Playing Ghost Stories on All-Consuming Evil is funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Naetor.Ret wrote:I was reading through the rest of the set and came across Jennifer Sisko at the end, and it made me laugh. This might actually be the first time in 2e history where someone replays a persistent dilemma. Probably not, but it's fun to think about.
I’ve done it once or twice but only when an opponent is running all space Voyager and I need to get a space dilemma back.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:
Playing Ghost Stories on All-Consuming Evil is funny though.
Haha! Take any OK deck idea, and add ACE to make it a good deck. 2e meta 2014.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]