Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
So, the newest set is out. What are your thoughts on the set? I, for one, think it is a pretty good one and to a certain degree game-shaking set with several meta policing cards. Should have been made years ago, unfortunately it is too late as the game is slowly dying out and I am not sure this set can make any difference.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
I'm very much looking forward to building a KCA deck. And, I love some of the dilemmas.

Great work!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Lethal Wound is my knee jerk favorite card. Hopefully its perceived awesomeness holds up in the wild... :cross:
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The new set seems to have some promise. I do question why there is so little [AU] for a set named Shattered Mirror. I was expecting Regency One and a new Regent Worf with some more [AU] personnel. Looking forward to talking about it in on the podcast.

By Atlbravesfn3 (Nic Brautigam)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
My favorite set in a long time. Seems like almost every card has a use and the dilemmas are really strong. Hats off to design on this one

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
Atlbravesfn3 wrote:My favorite set in a long time. Seems like almost every card has a use and the dilemmas are really strong. Hats off to design on this one
:thumbsup: I completely agree.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Charlie used to have the misguided idea years ago that Design could be the savior of the game. Not sure how that fantasy goes in people's heads...

Either way, "The Brand" is going in another direction.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:Charlie used to have the misguided idea years ago that Design could be the savior of the game. Not sure how that fantasy goes in people's heads...

Either way, "The Brand" is going in another direction.
Well if that's the case then this may be my last donor badge for awhile.

"For the Corbett"

Thanks for leading the Design team to the results that you have. Hopefully Nathan has learned enough to keep it rolling. :cross:
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Armus wrote:Well if that's the case then this may be my last donor badge for awhile.
It's your money and you can do with it what you please, but at least the next two sets are being worked on entirely under Corbett's direction.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Faithful Reader wrote:
Armus wrote:Well if that's the case then this may be my last donor badge for awhile.
It's your money and you can do with it what you please, but at least the next two sets are being worked on entirely under Corbett's direction.
Supervision is the better term. Lucas and Nathan have enough experience to not need any direction. Except Project Green. That one is me ordering BenHosp to do my bidding.

Process my ORE Terran!
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
StateofSTCCG wrote:I was expecting Regency One and a new Regent Worf with some more [AU] personnel.
Think more like setting up the Mirror Universe. It has to work and be fun out of the gate.

Plus, there's already a good Regent Worf for the deck.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]