Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What contests would you most be interested in?

Trek Trivia
29%
Fill in the Blank
14%
Word Search
7%
Screengrabs
21%
Bromance
21%
Random
7%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The next expansion for Second Edition will be a Valentines Day tribute set. Just as Dead Stop featured spooky moments, this upcoming set deals with all sorts of love. We have an opportunity to run some contests leading up to the previews, which of these would you be most interested in? You can vote for up to three.

Trek Trivia - Good old fashioned trivia about the saga that brought you here.
Fill in the Blank - I'll post partial card text leaving some blanks to be filled out. People with knowledge of the set would not be eligible for this contest.
Word Search - A good old fashioned word search of the titles and playtest tiles with a few red herrings thrown in for fun. People with knowledge of the set would not be eligible.
Screengrabs - We'll pull some screens and have you guess which ones they came from.
Bromance - Something based around the less romantic relationships that can encompass Valentines day.
Random - Simply put in an entry and you can win.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Given my knowledge of the upcoming set, I voted for options where I can actually participate. The alternative is not liking fun.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.