Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello all. Just got into the game. Working my way through the website and various new player posts over the years. However, I don't see anyone listed as an Ambassador for the Vulcan area. I am located in Arizona and was hoping to find other players. Any help on this?

Thanks
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I think Subcommander Mario is in Phoenix too.

Closest playgroup is San Diego-Ca or Online (The Dojo)...

TK
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Coloradog1 wrote:Hello all. Just got into the game. Working my way through the website and various new player posts over the years. However, I don't see anyone listed as an Ambassador for the Vulcan area. I am located in Arizona and was hoping to find other players. Any help on this?

Thanks
The player map of Vulcan doesn't reveal any names that seem familiar to me in Arizona, except BubbaJoe and he's retired. Would you like to be the Ambassador to Vulcan? :shifty:
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Coloradog1

Welcome aboard. The Dojo (and other online) games are great ways to jump in and play against experienced players and newbies alike. You will want to expand your physical players base, but online has kind of developed its own Meta at this point.
jadziadax8 wrote:Would you like to be the Ambassador to Vulcan?
I'll take 'Sentences Maggie never thought she would type for four hundred,' Alex.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:
Faithful Reader wrote:
I'll take 'Sentences Maggie never thought she would type for four hundred,' Alex.
Maggie could be president after First Contact Day. You saying we still won't have a woman president by First Contact Day?

8)
Yeah, gods I hope I won't be running from president a month before my 83rd birthday.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
KillerB wrote:
Faithful Reader wrote:
Maggie could be president after First Contact Day. You saying we still won't have a woman president by First Contact Day?

8)
Yeah, gods I hope I won't be running from president a month before my 83rd birthday.
Plus, no way Maggie beats out Charlotte Clinton in the 2060 Primary... :shifty:

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
jadziadax8 wrote:
Coloradog1 wrote:Hello all. Just got into the game. Working my way through the website and various new player posts over the years. However, I don't see anyone listed as an Ambassador for the Vulcan area. I am located in Arizona and was hoping to find other players. Any help on this?

Thanks
The player map of Vulcan doesn't reveal any names that seem familiar to me in Arizona, except BubbaJoe and he's retired. Would you like to be the Ambassador to Vulcan? :shifty:
Welcome!

We are always looking for interested players to volunteer as ambassadors, particularly in areas that aren't currently served. If you have questions about what it means to be an ambassador, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]