Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Repressed Message reveals Where No One Has Gone Before at a planet mission.

It happened me vs. Brandy round 1. She was double crewing and the first team hit this.

I ruled she was able to meet the 'place your ship on this dilemma' part with the empty ship at her HQ instead of the ship at the mission. Let's call it 'don't screw the conscript' ruling.

Correct?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:Repressed Message reveals Where No One Has Gone Before at a planet mission.

It happened me vs. Brandy round 1. She was double crewing and the first team hit this.

I ruled she was able to meet the 'place your ship on this dilemma' part with the empty ship at her HQ instead of the ship at the mission. Let's call it 'don't screw the conscript' ruling.

Correct?
Yeah I'd allow that.

You have to place a ship on the dilemma, but since planet missions involve away teams and not ships, 'your ship' == 'A ship that you command'

So if she had only had one ship in play, crew 2 would have taken a trip.

Did she solve anyway? Even if this thing hits it doesn't stop the away team in question... :shifty:

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
Did she solve anyway? Even if this thing hits it doesn't stop the away team in question... :shifty:
That was a no Queen bluff crew. The 2nd team beamed down, solved and hit the miracle 3rd mission. "Locusious" (as Brandy calls him) and his stupid 8 (+1) strength can kiss my ass.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
At least it wasn't Outclassed at a planet :shifty:

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]