Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Qpid features a couple, with a new Picard and Vash. The two were romantically linked and designed in tandem with abilities that work well with each other. Something similar happens with commanders and ships, although that isn't quite as serious an interpersonal one. Who are your two favorite personnel that have been in a relationship? They can help each other with complementary abilities, or work together in some other way, but they have to have been in an onscreen relationship, though not necessarily romantic.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
After Nate's 2E review (I use that as an excuse :) ): Winn and Dukat.

When I was about 20 sitting in front of the TV I cheered when Nurse Ratchet poisoned Dukat. But Dukat is a favourite, Winn is hated by everyone. Power-mad controlling freak. I like it :) :) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnJzsCakCE

"We just received a transmission from Bajor. Kai Winn is on her way to the station." Sisko *rolleyes* :)
Last edited by Caretaker's Guest on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Cmdr Xym wrote:Corbett and TK
Hahaha.

For what it's worth - I have recently taken Corbett by the hand and shown him the way of Kahless.

TK
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Not romantic - the Sisters of Duras and the Blood Oath crew all have complementary abilities.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:Quark & Latinum
Damn you, that was my first thought.

Well then, I´ll go with Dr. Bashir and Jadzia Dax.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]