Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Have you registered for North American Continentals in Atlanta yet?

Don't just sit comfortably on those rating points, happily ensconced in your regions. Come to Atlanta and show us what you're made of. Pfti, LORE, The Ninja Scot, rsutton41, and Naetor have already registered. KillerB is coming. Will you challenge them?

Help make North American Continentals a true test of North America's best!

I'm talking to you: The Mad Vulcan, Worf Son of Mogh, Resistance-is-futile, Wambundu, Foreman, bosskamiura, Outsider, The Guardian, Commandeur, Mogor, DJstormtrooper, elveez, ltkettch17, Comicbookhero, 9of24, pschrader, bhosp, Proconsul Neral, macgyver221, OKCoyote, TReebel, Jono, rycar60, ntimmons, Armus, edgeofhearing, Brak_, commdecker, Nate Jeezy, Boratus, and all you other legends!

And, what about you would-be legend killers? You Davids out there looking for your Goliath? Come to Atlanta and show the these folks not top sleep on you. Haven't played in a while? What better way to make your return than to dust off those cards, brush up on those rules and slay a dragon!

We've got three-and-a-half months to go, and with 9 players already registered for 1E on Sunday, June 23rd and 18 players already registered for 2E on Saturday, June 22nd it's shaping to be North America's largest event of the year. With your help - maybe we'll put on the largest CC event of the year, anywhere!

Test your skills. True champions crave the challenge. I hope you'll decide to be a part of it. Come celebrate this game we all love!

Register for Saturday's 2E event here.

Register for Sunday's 1E event here.

Tribbles has yet to be scheduled - but it's probably going to be Friday night.

Message me with any questions. Or, you can also post in the main discussion threads here and here and here. Hope to see you in Atlanta in June!

:cheersL:

Michael
The Prefect
Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]

New Poster in The Void

Looking to see if we have anybody active or intere[…]

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]