Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello all. I found this wonderful series of 13 PowerPoint presentations showing how to play first edition. Is there by any chance something like this for second edition?
Second Edition Balance Manager
 - Second Edition Balance Manager
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
I have not seen anything like that. I would love to see the 1E power point! You might check The Naetor's posts and links. They might appear as Nasty Nate. He does some videos showing him playing different people on line and some on discussions of cards and/or deck designs. They are are good and informative :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I might find some time to make this happen after I:

a. finish (ok, start) editing Bylaws ver 1.1
b. get the Board of Directors applications started
c. get caught up on grading all the labs and group projects I'm behind on

:o

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Coloradog1 wrote:Hello all. I found this wonderful series of 13 PowerPoint presentations showing how to play first edition. Is there by any chance something like this for second edition?
Hi, welcome to an amazing hobby.

I asked if such videos would be of any help once. Unfortunately there was no response.

You have no existing community somewhere near you?

Here is our player locator:
https://www.trekcc.org/regionhq/?mode=region&region=11

Cheers

Nerdo
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Coloradog1 wrote:Hello all. I found this wonderful series of 13 PowerPoint presentations showing how to play first edition. Is there by any chance something like this for second edition?
Welcome aboard, Coloradodog1! It would be something we could adapt. Do you have a link?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I asked the question ages ago, and no, there is not. But, if you go to Articles/Second Edition/Strategies, I found those articles really helpful.

You can also look at The Discord channel, where you can meet other 2E players who can help you out and play a few games using Lackey.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Coloradog1 wrote:I found this wonderful series of 13 PowerPoint presentations showing how to play first edition.
This is the funniest sentence I’ve read in months.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:
Coloradog1 wrote:I found this wonderful series of 13 PowerPoint presentations showing how to play first edition.
You should read more often.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:
bhosp wrote:
You should read more often.
If he mistyped and meant 1 PowerPoint deck with 13 slides it’s not funny. But I’m picturing “How to play 1E: Deck 8: How dilemmas work (slide 1/102)” and that’s some funny stuff.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Have you not read those? They actually taught me a lot when I first came to the CC.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thats exactly why they are awesome!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:
Hi, welcome to an amazing hobby.

I asked if such videos would be of any help once. Unfortunately there was no response.

You have no existing community somewhere near you?

Here is our player locator:
https://www.trekcc.org/regionhq/?mode=region&region=11

Cheers

Nerdo
I asked a few months ago and unfortunately there is not an ambassador in my area. I messaged a few people who were located in my region but unfortunately haven’t heard from anyone. Surprising since the Phoenix metro area is pretty large.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:

There really are 13 individual files, each with 30 or more slides. They are excellent.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation