Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:Side note on Flaw in the Plan: It can't target captives, but can target personnel that you own that have been taken by an opponent that you no longer command (assimilated, brainwashed, given away, etc.). It's not going to keep up with a mass assimilator, but can remove some key personnel you might want to play again or get into your discard pile.
Did you know - your opponents get confused when you name your own personnel with Quite a Coincidence? Flaw was in one of my bad deck ideas

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
prylardurden wrote:
flrazor wrote:Side note on Flaw in the Plan: It can't target captives, but can target personnel that you own that have been taken by an opponent that you no longer command (assimilated, brainwashed, given away, etc.). It's not going to keep up with a mass assimilator, but can remove some key personnel you might want to play again or get into your discard pile.
Did you know - your opponents get confused when you name your own personnel with Quite a Coincidence? Flaw was in one of my bad deck ideas
I remember that deck!

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]