Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I'm trying to focus on doing creative things in 2019. April's challenge is to blog your way through the alphabet, one letter a day, A to Z (skipping Sundays - I'm a day behind, so I'll make it up one Sunday). I figured I could blog about Trek cards. Which led me to wonder, what cards would people like to see covered? If you've got particular cards you'd like to see me cover, let me know! I'll update this post as we finalize the list and as I get the blogs up.

A - A Taste of Armageddon
B - Benjamin Sisko, Command Staffer
C - Chula: The Game
D - Dukat, Cardassian Representative
E - Equipment Malfunction
F - Frame of Mind
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -
Last edited by GooeyChewie on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Third one is up. I may have missed a day. :shifty:

And since I'm out of town tomorrow, I'll miss that day, too. I figure making my way entirely through the alphabet is more important than hitting every day.

I'm still taking suggestions. Don't let Armus and The Prefect have all the fun!
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
The Prefect wrote:A - Assimilator, Rogue Borg Vessel
I used this ship in my Manassters deck - I was already going for the Emotional Data so it was a shoe-in - and it was really good. Just being a natural 10-Range ship that doesn't require a command icon (let alone more than one) and can go toe to toe with cubes in a Tactical Disadvantage fight is worth it. Even if I didn't have the cost reduction or the personnel who could play to it, I'd consider it in any deck that has enough Non-Aligned personnel to staff it reliably.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I apologize for the delay. I was preparing for, and then at, and then recovering from Star Wars Celebration. I'm shooting to have the new one up tonight.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
GooeyChewie wrote:I apologize for the delay. .
It's ok, nobody is ever really gone.
ISWYDT. 8)

But, Chewie; if you require or desire some pressure to get back on track, then I'm willing to help you by urgently requesting you comply. My life depends on it. :D

(Oh. This is not really convincing coming from someone who is a proclaimed 1e-only-player, perhaps? Well. If it works.)

Good luck! :thumbsup:
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]