Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
edgeofhearing wrote:I think John isn't looking for sympathy as much as a commitment to better the game. I can't commit to crowd funding Continentals right now (also car-related, but no accidents at least), but I am now committing to at least going and celebrating the game - there's never any shortage of overtime to pick up at work. Let's make this a Continentals to remember.
I'm glad to know I'll be seeing you Lucas!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
edgeofhearing wrote:I think John isn't looking for sympathy as much as a commitment to better the game. I can't commit to crowd funding Continentals right now (also car-related, but no accidents at least), but I am now committing to at least going and celebrating the game - there's never any shortage of overtime to pick up at work. Let's make this a Continentals to remember.
Unfortunately I have a conflict for Continentals weekend so I'm a no-go.

However, I did put up da belt for the 1e winner, and given the above post from the commissioner, I'm sure he would be ok with a 2e belt ladder match as well.

Who's got the belt now? Old Pro? Full Nelson? Jeremy?

Time to defend your title properly or hang it at the top of the ladder for the Continental champion to claim.

That's a good for business move!
I have the belt. The plan was that I would get it to Kris and he will bring it to Continentals.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:
Armus wrote:
Unfortunately I have a conflict for Continentals weekend so I'm a no-go.

However, I did put up da belt for the 1e winner, and given the above post from the commissioner, I'm sure he would be ok with a 2e belt ladder match as well.

Who's got the belt now? Old Pro? Full Nelson? Jeremy?

Time to defend your title properly or hang it at the top of the ladder for the Continental champion to claim.

That's a good for business move!
I have the belt. The plan was that I would get it to Kris and he will bring it to Continentals.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is going to be a quality gig. Damn shame I can't make it
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Crap John, I hate to hear that. You are one of the reasons the CC forums were interesting to me. Glad to hear Brandy is okay. Give her my best wishes. Good luck with all your personal issues. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for, and meant to, this game. Perhaps in the future, things might change and you can consider a triumphant return. You will be missed. Take care.

Rick

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote: I have the belt. The plan was that I would get it to Kris and he will bring it to Continentals.
Rumor has it there is a new title belt being unveiled at Atlanta. So thanks for letting us retire the old one.

If Kris is playing 2E he'll be in the main event, so he can have a shot to bring the belt back to MN.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
KillerB wrote:Rumor has it there is a new title belt being unveiled at Atlanta. So thanks for letting us retire the old one.

If Kris is playing 2E he'll be in the main event, so he can have a shot to bring the belt back to MN.
I don't care about retaining this soiled trash with the name John Corbett engraved on it. I'm going to Atlanta to bring the 1E title home to The Land of 10,000 Champions.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
KillerB wrote:Rumor has it there is a new title belt being unveiled at Atlanta. So thanks for letting us retire the old one.

I don't care about retaining this soiled trash with the name John Corbett engraved on it.
It even smells like trash.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
LORE wrote:

I don't care about retaining this soiled trash with the name John Corbett engraved on it.
It even smells like trash.
And pee? Or not yet?

TK

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:I don't care about retaining this soiled trash with the name John Corbett engraved on it. I'm going to Atlanta to bring the 1E title home to The Land of 10,000 Champions.
Hmmm... it's 'soiled' now because you couldn't get your hands on it. 2E isn't your game old timer... stick to the nostalgia circuit.

New rumor has a former WCT Heavyweight Champion is booked for the main event... a true blue-blood.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0