Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Question about Interaction between Pseudopod and Bashir Founder, Imperturbable Infiltrator.

Suppose that Player 1 is playing a Dominion Infiltration deck and uses the text on Bashir Founder to give command of him to an opponent. Can Player 1 then use Pseudopod to return Bashir to his owner's hand?

I guess my question is this: in the above scenario, is Bashir Founder still Player 1's infiltrator or not. In other words, does the text on Pseudopod, "Return your Infiltrator..." refer to command or ownership?

I think I already know the answer to this question, but I want to be sure...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
No.

"Your" is short for "personnel you command" so if you give command of Bashir Founder to your opponent, he's no longer "your" infiltrator for gameplay purposes.

Now, your opponent could play Pseudopod to kill one of your personnel, at which point Bashir Founder would return to your hand, since you are the owner, and ownership never changes for gameplay purposes.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Armus wrote:No.

"Your" is short for "personnel you command" so if you give command of Bashir Founder to your opponent, he's no longer "your" infiltrator for gameplay purposes.

Now, your opponent could play Pseudopod to kill one of your personnel, at which point Bashir Founder would return to your hand, since you are the owner, and ownership never changes for gameplay purposes.
That was how I thought the interaction worked. Thanks.

@Brad are you Brad Snyder? I believe he is[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]