Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a new Regional season, and it's time for a new predictions competition. Unlike last year, we're guessing who will be the Most Improved player by rating after the Regional. Just like previous years, the winner will get an Ambassador Foil, guesses need to be made before the day of the event, and non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11040
Minnesota Regional: Roseville, MN
Last Year's Attendance: 15 Players
Last Year's Winner: Nat Kirton
Preregistered This Year: Kevin Jaeger (2043), Steve Nelson (1698), Jeremy Benedict (1655), Jeremy Huth (1561), Justin Kaufman (1426)
My Prediction: Kevin's rating is so astronomical, that even a win wouldn't move it that much. From the rest of the field, Steve Nelson has played by far the most games in the last year, so I'm picking him.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm almost certainly a scratch for Sunday one way or another and dropped my name from pre-reg. While the votes of confidence are most appreciated (thank you all sincerely), I'd rather give everyone a chance to make picks that will potentially "pay off".

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
nickyank wrote:Jeremy Benedict is the one!
+1

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Congrats to Big Kev, who rolled to a 4-0 day to claim the 2e Regional title!

Chalk wins, but chalk only netted a +7 ratings gain.

The big mover of the day was Robert Peterson, who despite going 2-2 on the day, finished with a whopping +31 ratings gain! Congrats to Robert for cashing in the upside play! :cheersL:

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Learning 2E without having played it before in Andoria region = having a Player Rating that sinks like a rock for years and years until you know not just the basics but a few tricks as well.

Great games with the MN and SD crews yesterday!
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]