Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Ashbey wrote:Who were the top 10 2E players during the period 2008-2015?

1. Chris Clarke
In his list Big Borg specifically has North American players, not sure if he wanted the thread to be about NA only or international.
But yes, having played against the guy and almost everyone on the list Darrell suggested (the exception being Caleb Grace, and TK and Nate only once online I believe, but unfortunately never in person), I would have a hard time arguing against putting C. Clarke on top of an international list.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Kaiser wrote:
Ashbey wrote:Who were the top 10 2E players during the period 2008-2015?

1. Chris Clarke
In his list Big Borg specifically has North American players, not sure if he wanted the thread to be about NA only or international.
But yes, having played against the guy and almost everyone on the list Darrell suggested (the exception being Caleb Grace, and TK and Nate only once online I believe, but unfortunately never in person), I would have a hard time arguing against putting C. Clarke on top of an international list.
Yeah the title might be a little misleading, the OP specifically calls out Gen Con and North America in a way but then it doesn't exactly preclude any thing else I wasn't sure if he only wanted a discussion on that or that was what he based his list on because of his knowledge?

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Ashbey wrote:Topic starter explicitly mentions "best players around the world".
True, but I think it 's worth clarifying. Is it really meant to be limited only to GenCon performances? If yes, I'll shut up because in those eight years I only went there twice and don't know enough about it.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
DJstormtrooper wrote:I seem to recall the NA players getting shellacked when they came over to Europe in 2010.

EU > NA
Excuse me?! Corbett won that tournament -- at least he thinks so.
We all got shellacked by Brad and Charlie. Only a sociopath would enjoy the Trek played that weekend.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation