Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a new Regional season, and it's time for a new predictions competition. Unlike last year, we're guessing who will be the Most Improved player by rating after the Regional. Just like previous years, the winner will get an Ambassador Foil, guesses need to be made before the day of the event, and non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10917
Atlanta Regional: Marietta, Georgia
Last Year's Attendance: 10 Players
Last Year's Winner: Greg Hodgin
Preregistered This Year: Jon Carter (1749), Nic Brautigam (1740), Greg Hodgin (1709), Scott Baughman (1696), Michael Shea (1687), Will Raiman (1657), Nathan Miracle (1650), Matt S (1588), Adam Brautigam (1556), Laney Farmer (1551), Mike Gillespie (1533), Marc Phillips (1482), 0phiophagus (1478), Michael Parrish (1408), Rachel Lewis (1344)
My Prediction: This tournament has a very large field, but it is also a very tight one; my instinct here is that we're picking a winner. With that in mind, Greg Hodgin is my pick.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Prefect wrote:We had 17 players show! Excellent event.

Congratulate Nathan Miracle on his well-earned victory. More details to come.
Congrats also to Nathan for killing it with a +84 ratings gain!

Meanwhile my guy Scotty apparently had to shake some rust off - -83! Ouch!

That's ok Scotty, I've been there too. The good news is that you've lulled them into a false sense of security and I'm sure you'll be well positioned to capitalize next time! :wink:

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Scott had a fatal flaw in his deck which meant he couldn’t get more than a modified win.

My Klingon smugglers were able to set us up the Tribble bomb. Twice Durg found he had Nothing to Lose and a game to win. Vekma found great love for Riker... and once for Picard. More details to come. I’ll attach the list and write a tournament report (and answer Lucas’ interview questions) tonight.

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]