Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Dukat wrote:Maybe I missed something, but if I clear Sector 001 of all non-Humans and have a Human-only crew, I am totally safe from ANY dilemma that uses random selections.

Right?

Isn't that a bit too good? :shifty:
Well, it's an event, so can be destroyed, so that's something. And Reject Earth only lets them capture one alien a turn, so if you manage to keep dropping non-Humans off on Sector 001 HQs, you should be fine.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
And you have to flip Luna to Mars, which cuts off cards like Homicidal Experiment.

Also, take note that the exclusion is mandatory... please let me Fractured Time your people away.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
nobthehobbit wrote:Also, take note that the exclusion is mandatory... please let me Fractured Time your people away.
That is so much better than what I was thinking about (Drumhead and Unorthodox Recruitment).

-  
Danny wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:Also, take note that the exclusion is mandatory... please let me Fractured Time your people away.
That is so much better than what I was thinking about (Drumhead and Unorthodox Recruitment).
You could also use Limited Welcome, since it persists on top of the mission and you get to use it each time.

Of course, Terra Prime Forever doesn't protect the [NA] Humans that they might run. So those will get through.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We might have problems with this card in future.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
What are you people making a fuss about? It's just a poor man's Damaged Archer. You can only use it from your second mission onwards and it's easily destroyed.
If anything, this card is too weak!
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:We might have problems with this card in future.
Why so ?

-  
Naetor wrote:
Armus wrote:Someone is going to have to explain to me why this card is more broken than Wariness, Captain\'s Log, or James T. Kirk, Experienced Commander. I mean, it's not like there aren't already cards that allow a pile of people to avoid a random selection...
It costs like 20 less counters than all those.
But it does require a completed mission, Sector 001 clear of non-Humans, and giving up on cards like Homicidal Experiment--and is mandatory where those others are optional.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:
Naetor wrote:
Armus wrote:Someone is going to have to explain to me why this card is more broken than Wariness, Captain\'s Log, or James T. Kirk, Experienced Commander. I mean, it's not like there aren't already cards that allow a pile of people to avoid a random selection...
It costs like 20 less counters than all those.
But it does require a completed mission, Sector 001 clear of non-Humans, and giving up on cards like Homicidal Experiment--and is mandatory where those others are optional.
So you throw 1-2 in a deck and slaughter someone who can't answer it, vs. build an entire deck around the concept. It's not like solving a mission isn't part of every deck's strategy. It's basically a two cost event that requires your opponent to dedicate a ship and perhaps multiple personnel to deal with it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
If this card puts more Fractured Time into decks, that's a win.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Naetor wrote:...requires your opponent to dedicate a ship and perhaps multiple personnel to deal with it.
Or you just blow it up.

Isn't that the american way?
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]