Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Naetor wrote:So you throw 1-2 in a deck and slaughter someone who can't answer it, vs. build an entire deck around the concept. It's not like solving a mission isn't part of every deck's strategy. It's basically a two cost event that requires your opponent to dedicate a ship and perhaps multiple personnel to deal with it.
To make use of this card, you have to have Mars and [SF] Dissidents. And if you want this card to really shine, you're also shunning [NA] Humans. At that point, I would argue you are building a deck around it.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
Naetor wrote:So you throw 1-2 in a deck and slaughter someone who can't answer it, vs. build an entire deck around the concept. It's not like solving a mission isn't part of every deck's strategy. It's basically a two cost event that requires your opponent to dedicate a ship and perhaps multiple personnel to deal with it.
To make use of this card, you have to have Mars and [SF] Dissidents. And if you want this card to really shine, you're also shunning [NA] Humans. At that point, I would argue you are building a deck around it.
Shun the [NA] Humans... let me hit you with Fractured Time.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
Maybe, if you're a bad player. A good player will put two mission attempts in: one [NA], the other [SF] unselectable. Good luck guessing which.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
GooeyChewie wrote:
Maybe, if you're a bad player. A good player will put two mission attempts in: one [NA], the other [SF] unselectable. Good luck guessing which.
There's an app for that. :wink:
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Not a fan of these type of cards. Very disappointed in TPF. I was expecting something different. Just more of the same. Friday morning is gonna be wild. :thumbsdown:

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Is there any interest from the greater area to com[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]