Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a new Regional season, and it's time for a new predictions competition. Unlike last year, we're guessing who will be the Most Improved player by rating after the Regional. Just like previous years, the winner will get an Ambassador Foil, guesses need to be made before the day of the event, and non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10940
San Diego Regional: San Diego, CA
Last Year's Attendance: 7 Players
Last Year's Winner: Thomas Vineberg
Preregistered This Year: Nathan W (1984), Johnny Holeva (1805), JD_Ashley (1473)
My Prediction: Nate got second at the recent San Diego Masters, I anticipate he'll take first this time, and the biggest ratings boost.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11034
Orlando Regional: Orlando, FL
Last Year's Attendance: 8 Players
Last Year's Winner: Daniel Matteson
Preregistered This Year: Ted Reebel (1683), Eric Robinett (1672), Rick Kinney (1625), Sean O'Reilly (1578), John Kinney (1480), Martin Drake (1136)
My Prediction: I'm betting on Rick Kinney to keep his momentum going from last month and win here.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10971
Space Coast Regional: West Melbourne, FL
Last Year's Attendance: 5 Players
Last Year's Winner: Ted Reebel
Preregistered This Year: Daniel Matteson (1708), Ted Reebel (1683), Rick Kinney (1625), Sean O'Reilly (1578), Avery Matteson (1322)
My Prediction: With Avery at 1322, she only needs to win a couple of matches to get a huge ratings boost, I think she can do it.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10979
Northern California Regional: Fremont, CA
Last Year's Attendance: 7 Players
Last Year's Winner: Richard New
Preregistered This Year: N/A
My Prediction: I think Richard New is likely to retain his title, and his ratings points.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Give me Chalk on the west coast (Nasty Nate + Richard)

And give me ALL of the O'Reilly shares. Can't bet against Old School when he's rocking a sub-1600 rating. He's much better than that.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Armus wrote:And give me ALL of the O'Reilly shares. Can't bet against Old School when he's rocking a sub-1600 rating. He's much better than that.
Completing achievements that aren’t top tier can drop a player’s rating sometimes :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Jono wrote:
Armus wrote:And give me ALL of the O'Reilly shares. Can't bet against Old School when he's rocking a sub-1600 rating. He's much better than that.
Completing achievements that aren’t top tier can drop a player’s rating sometimes :wink:
Indeed. My only question is why aren't YOU taking all the O'Reilly shares?! :shifty:

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Armus wrote:
Jono wrote:
Indeed. My only question is why aren't YOU taking all the O'Reilly shares?! :shifty:
Because I wasn’t so sure my Wolf 359/Sha Ka Ree deck would work. It nearly did...

Eric won the Orlando regional but I’m not sure who improved the most. I finished 3rd because Ted had some mod wins.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Eric wins the Orlando regional and cashes in a big +43 ratings gain. Congrats! :cheersL:

All other results are still outstanding. More to follow.
MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]