Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Welcome to Will of the Collective VII: Bottom's Up! This time around we're designing a non-unique character from the bottom up, starting with faction and ending with the story.

In this step, I'm asking for nominations for the faction that we'll be designing a non-unique personnel for. Think about what group, be it Dominion Vorta or Federation Genetically Enhanced, that could use a non-unique personnel to fill out their skill matrix, and add a bit of flavor through their (simple) ability.

Each nominated faction will be voted on in the next step, though if a faction gets nominated twice, depending on the number of nominations I get, I may give the multiple-nomination factions some sort of benefit. For example, last time, personnel who were nominated multiple times got a bye into the second round of voting.

You have two days to nominate factions (like Non-Aligned Borg or Cardassian Dissidents), and each of you gets two nominations. Enjoy!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Fut] [Voy] Hologram

[Baj] General

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm going to go with:

" [TNG] [Pa] " TNG Past because I'd love to see someone else from Yesterday's Enterprise, Cause and Effect or Picard's early days.

" [Rom] Romulan D'Deridex "because I love Romulans and their iconic Warbirds, so another card that helps with decks that use them would be nice.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0