Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Welcome to Will of the Collective VII: Bottom's Up! This time around we're designing a non-unique character from the bottom up, starting with faction and ending with the story.

In this step, I'm asking for nominations for the faction that we'll be designing a non-unique personnel for. Think about what group, be it Dominion Vorta or Federation Genetically Enhanced, that could use a non-unique personnel to fill out their skill matrix, and add a bit of flavor through their (simple) ability.

Each nominated faction will be voted on in the next step, though if a faction gets nominated twice, depending on the number of nominations I get, I may give the multiple-nomination factions some sort of benefit. For example, last time, personnel who were nominated multiple times got a bye into the second round of voting.

You have two days to nominate factions (like Non-Aligned Borg or Cardassian Dissidents), and each of you gets two nominations. Enjoy!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Fut] [Voy] Hologram

[Baj] General

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm going to go with:

" [TNG] [Pa] " TNG Past because I'd love to see someone else from Yesterday's Enterprise, Cause and Effect or Picard's early days.

" [Rom] Romulan D'Deridex "because I love Romulans and their iconic Warbirds, so another card that helps with decks that use them would be nice.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]