Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Pick up to two factions to go on to round 2

[Car] Intelligence
4%
[Kli] Intelligence
3%
[NA] Hirogen
6%
[Fer] Thieves/Smugglers
15%
[Kli] [Pa]
12%
[Baj] Vedeks
5%
[Dom] Vortas
9%
[Baj] Generals
16%
[Rom] Remans
18%
[NA] Tsunkatse
9%
[Bor] [TN]
5%

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
LORE wrote:
edgeofhearing wrote: 2x [E] Cadets
I would love to see this, but are there any Cadets left in the quiver that have not already been made?
There are several nameless dudes from Valiant that I had in mind when I made this nomination.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:And Borg Terok Nor? That's not a thing.
It can be gameplaywise. Creative might be more difficult, unless you consider the poor guy who studied the databases and is careful of them.
LORE wrote:I would love to see this, but are there any Cadets left in the quiver that have not already been made?
We've been there in two series with tons of background characters.

By nalan bal
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
edgeofhearing wrote: 2x [E] Cadets
I would love to see this, but are there any Cadets left in the quiver that have not already been made?
Barclay was speaking to a classroom full of [Fut] [E] Cadets in the last episode of Voyager, so there's that one.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Midday update: Ferengi Thieves/Smugglers, Bajoran Generals and Romulan Remans are tied for first, though Past Klingons can have an upset.

We've been away from Remans for a bit and there's lots of room with Bajoran Generals. The Past Klingons have laid the pathway so there's little room for something really innovative, though designing will be a bit easier. The Ferengi really aren't rocking the thieves/smugglers.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Naetor wrote:Lol! I was wondering where they were when I saw they automatically make it to the next round. Jokes on you though. If a cadet is selected I'm going to nominate s/he cost 4.
As long as they boost all the other Cadets like Locarno does, I'm fine with that. :wink:

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
LORE wrote:
Naetor wrote:Lol! I was wondering where they were when I saw they automatically make it to the next round. Jokes on you though. If a cadet is selected I'm going to nominate s/he cost 4.
As long as they boost all the other Cadets like Locarno does, I'm fine with that. :wink:
I'd not only be fine with it, that Cadet would put me one step closer to completing Practice Orbital Maneuvers a second time with Favor the Bold.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
LORE wrote:
I'd not only be fine with it, that Cadet would put me one step closer to completing Practice Orbital Maneuvers a second time with Favor the Bold.
[4] Davies
Cadet. 3 Acquisition Geology 2 Treachery

The persona of Davies when he used to sell crack rocks in college before turning his life around.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]