Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By IQ542 (Matt S)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
If V'las is randomly selected by Old Differences at a mission worth 35 points or less, does his game text trigger and prevent the stop? Assuming he is present with two Romulans or Vulcans.... Thanks in advance! :D

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
IQ542 wrote:If V'las is randomly selected by Old Differences at a mission worth 35 points or less, does his game text trigger and prevent the stop? Assuming he is present with two Romulans or Vulcans.... Thanks in advance! :D
Nope. Old Differences costs 4. It just gets a discount when you play it at a 35 point mission.

When one card checks the cost of another card, you always look at printed cost, regardless of what you paid to play it.

Hope that helps! :cheersL:

By IQ542 (Matt S)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
Armus wrote:
IQ542 wrote:If V'las is randomly selected by Old Differences at a mission worth 35 points or less, does his game text trigger and prevent the stop? Assuming he is present with two Romulans or Vulcans.... Thanks in advance! :D
Nope. Old Differences costs 4. It just gets a discount when you play it at a 35 point mission.

When one card checks the cost of another card, you always look at printed cost, regardless of what you paid to play it.

Thanks so much Armus! Also, we hold tournaments in Birmingham, AL sometimes so let me know if you're interested! We are willing to drive up to Huntsville too! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
IQ542 wrote:
Armus wrote:

Thanks so much Armus! Also, we hold tournaments in Birmingham, AL sometimes so let me know if you're interested! We are willing to drive up to Huntsville too! :cheersL:
I appreciate the invite. Unfortunately I'm probably not going to be able to play much in person before my house is finished this fall due to my cards being in storage.

That said, my goal is to eventually host regular tournaments up here once we're all settled. A fall/ winter league and/or a Regional next year are all very realistic possibilities.

And yes I'm willing to travel to Birmingham. It's no worse than traveling from my old house to Club Manassters.

Also, do you guys play 1e or Tribbles?

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]