Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Pick the faction of our next WOTC card!

[TNG] [AU]
51%
[NA] Borg
49%
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Welcome to Will of the Collective VII: Bottom's Up! This time around we're designing a non-unique character from the bottom up, starting with faction and ending with the story.

This is it, the final round of voting on our card's faction. Our two finalists are:

[TNG] [AU] : An alternate universe TNG personnel; historically, these have been drawn from the Yesterday's Enterprise episode, and focus on the TNG personnel with a cost of 4 or more.

[NA] Borg : The Rogue Borg (mostly from TNG's Descent) are a small faction, but have a consistent theme of encouraging the use of non-personnel cards.

The winning faction will shape the next steps of the design process. You each get one vote, and have two days to cast (or re-cast) it.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
jadziadax8 wrote:I can already tell this is going to be tight.
Let’s just 50/50 it - that way we can make both! :thumbsup:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:Eugh hope the rest of you like this one. I'm voting for the one I dislike least. Meh.
There's been a lot of WOTC votes where I've ended up where you are.

FWIW though, there's still fun to be had. I would encourage you to stick with it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mogor wrote:
Armus wrote:
Mogor wrote:Boo, more blue
Nah, there's fun to be had here. I already have a couple of ideas cooking... :shifty:
May be more fun, but its just fueling the blue supremacy, like over half the cards in the game are blue.
Run 3 Moral Choice in all of your dilemma piles if it's bothering you that much.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Although I like both ideas, I voted for the Borg. I think having a non-aligned card is nice to get out of such a community process. The title even says 'will of the collective', so hopefully resistance is futile :-) (although these pesky [TNG] always seem to give the Borg trouble...)

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]