Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Pick the faction of our next WOTC card!

[TNG] [AU]
51%
[NA] Borg
49%
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
jadziadax8 wrote:Oh, man, this is tight.

I wasn’t necessarily thinking a guy from Descent. I would like to propose something along the lines of a guy from Descent who jives with interrupts somehow. The other [NA] Borg from that episode make use of Events and Equipment. Maybe, someone who gets stronger or cheaper when opponents have interrupts in their discard pile.
Could also do the inverse of Morik, the other non-unique [NA] Borg, and have attributes boosted by the highest cost equipment in the discard pile, might actually get Breen CRM 114 some use.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Well, that's exciting! A very last-minute victory for [TNG] [AU], with a margin of just one vote. I'll be back with the next step, ability nominations, in a little bit; I already have most of it typed up, but I was anticipating a [NA] Borg victory, since they had a 2 point lead about 15 minutes ago.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Wow!

When I went to bed, [NA] Borg was up by 2. Good thing I'm not a newspaper publisher, I would have had a Dewey defeats Truman moment! :shock:

Looks like war profiteering is back on the menu, boys!

:twisted:

By Atlbravesfn3 (Nic Brautigam)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Wow I had given up hope. [TNG] it is!

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh man, that was close. So close I would like to see the non aligned Borg done too. But I´m also looking forward to the TNG card.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to my homie @MrVorlon !

Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]