Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
It was pretty obvious to me which era Ross was talking about, there haven't been complaints like this in a while.

It strikes me that phrasing that would've made this better is only subtly different: "in previous years we had complaints that design wasn't listening to playtesters, and we're trying to do better. That's why we putt the brakes on."

I think that would've been fine? And the difference between what was actually typed and this is quite small.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:
monty42 wrote:Chill out.
Nah... don't worry. My horse-flogging days are over. For today. 8)
Europeans flog horses, oh my, in America we just ride them
You mean western discipline? I wouldn't call that riding. That's just sitting on your mount in a chair-like saddle. (You have seat belts, right?)
I ride dressage, which provides more of a challenge to stay on top. 8)

Well, for me it's a challenge at times... :shifty: :wink:

(For the record: once, I was notified -- with that South Park meme of Jared horribly batting away :( -- that I was "flogging a dead horse" while trying to build bridges in a heated debate. Initially taken aback, I then adopted it as a reminder; and next it became an asset.)

(And for another record: rest assured, I do know that western riding comes with its own challenges! :wink: :thumbsup: )
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]