Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Kirk90 wrote: I have some questions.
For exemple: When a dilemma says: Personell with 2 Biology or 2 archeology mean i must have a single character which have that skill at 2 right? Or I can add all my skill for that dilemma?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Good question. If a dilemma reads simply, "2 Biology" then you may use two different personnel with at least 1 Biology each to meet that dilemma's requirements. However, if the dilemma reads specifically, "personnel with 2 Biology" then you must have two Biology on one personnel to meet those requirements.

By Kirk90
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
The Prefect wrote:
Kirk90 wrote: I have some questions.
For exemple: When a dilemma says: Personell with 2 Biology or 2 archeology mean i must have a single character which have that skill at 2 right? Or I can add all my skill for that dilemma?

Good question. If a dilemma reads simply, "2 Biology" then you may use two different personnel with at least 1 Biology each to meet that dilemma's requirements. However, if the dilemma reads specifically, "personnel with 2 Biology" then you must have two Biology on one personnel to meet those requirements.
So I got, as I thought, then! Thank you!
I have one more question, for now but maybe it’s stupid but the rulebook doesn’t say.
The ship, when moves, first I must respect the staffing requirements, but then, can I carry how many people I want, right?
So, for example, if I have staffed the ship and I want to carry more people on it, in order phase, Can i beam all personnel aboard?

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Kirk90 wrote: So I got, as I thought, then! Thank you!
I have one more question, for now but maybe it’s stupid but the rulebook doesn’t say.
The ship, when moves, first I must respect the staffing requirements, but then, can I carry how many people I want, right?
So, for example, if I have staffed the ship and I want to carry more people on it, in order phase, Can i beam all personnel aboard?

There are no stupid questions. Just ask.

Unless otherwise printed on the ship, like these for example, there is no maximum on the amount of people you can carry on a ship. As long as you meet the staffing requirements (at least one personnel of the ship's affiliation and all icon requirements satisfied) you may carry as many or as few personnel as you like.

By Kirk90
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
The Prefect wrote:
Kirk90 wrote: So I got, as I thought, then! Thank you!

There are no stupid questions. Just ask.

Unless otherwise printed on the ship, like these for example, there is no maximum on the amount of people you can carry on a ship. As long as you meet the staffing requirements (at least one personnel of the ship's affiliation and all icon requirements satisfied) you may carry as many or as few personnel as you like.

I understood!
Thank you so much for the answers, Sometimes i have some doubts but game after game learn more things about that
Thank you again!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Great that you keep on practicing and learning.

Less great, that Iella says to ignore Squircifer -- who didn't even post here, right now. :lol: (I think she meant me -- but don't ignore me. :P Both games are great! :wink: )

How are you in the mean time, game-wise? No new questions?

By Iella
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I didn't post in this thread, so no ignoring squirc here. I always say to ignore squirc when he tries to spread his lies about 1e being better though.

By Iella
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Oh hey, there it is! lol. Still, ignore squirc. 2e is the best. I tried to figure out 1e. Now I'm bald. Coincidence? I think not! :P

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.