Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

When playing :borg: and attempting Destroy Transwarp Hub, I use alternate requirements:
You may attempt and complete this mission for 35 points using your [Bor] personnel with these requirements: Engineer, Programming, 2 Security, and Cunning>34
While doing so, does an Isotope Drone get the +2 attribute bonus or not?

Also, if not, I guess I also cannot play Reprimand while attempting DTH if my only other 50 point mission is Harness Omega Particle? For example to counter an Uninvited as I begin the attempt.

Correct?

Thanks

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
TyKajada wrote:.

When playing :borg: and attempting Destroy Transwarp Hub, I use alternate requirements:
You may attempt and complete this mission for 35 points using your [Bor] personnel with these requirements: Engineer, Programming, 2 Security, and Cunning>34
While doing so, does an Isotope Drone get the +2 attribute bonus or not?

Also, if not, I guess I also cannot play Reprimand while attempting DTH if my only other 50 point mission is Harness Omega Particle? For example to counter an Uninvited as I begin the attempt.

Correct?

Thanks
Isotope Drone :thumbsup:

Reprimand :thumbsup:

Also, U.S.S. Enterprise-J :thumbsup:

The text on the alternate requirements tells you how many points you receive for completing it, but the point box shows what the mission is worth.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:How’s that compare with raise the stakes for instance. Can I use reprimand if I have 2x35 pt mission and 3x RtS out?
Yes. Raise the Stakes specifically changes the point value that your missions are worth.

It's also why Aid Lost Colony doesn't empower Reprimand in any deck with a Headquarters.

Just remember that if you do that though, your opponent's personnel are all attributes +3, so make sure you pack lots of Becalmed! :wink:

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]