Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Danny wrote:
Latok wrote:You're spending those resources to counter Dereliction so what are you doing about Unsound Logic, Simulated Prey, Once More Unto the Breach. I asked how your countering the kill dilemmas with Dereliction around and you think just countering Dereliction is a legitimate answer...
If you're countering DoD, then don't the aforementioned gametext/abilities of the cards in the "insane kill prevention" deck (Bashir, Ezri, Medical Teams, Sao Paulo) step up and pull their weight?
No.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Now I have more time, what you would get is Donatra/Reyga/Kirk to work, even though we're ignoring Secret ID. That makes dilemma play harder but we're also approaching the point I alluded to where when you've gone hard enough to counter this deck you won't beat anything else. You could argue those tools are good against any deck but how commonly they're used would disagree. Plus all of them are counterable by event destruction or TR-116.

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]