Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Take a gander at the promo Orb of Prophecy and Change. Kudos to Creative and Art for such a great image pull. I also really like to visual tension on A Chance for Glory. It looks like Gowron is about to jump over the table and deck someone.

But I'm getting a little bit of this from Koval:

Coincidence?

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
They look good. I really like it when the alternate images are from entirely different series/actors/etc. -- AI All-out War and GUYS are some of my favorites. That being said the new :borg: Data is my favorite of this new bunch.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
For those, you might want to use the URL link cause the card tag takes you to the originals. I was about to make a "5 years too late" comment until I saw they now had VPs.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
jadziadax8 wrote:Kudos to Creative and Art for such a great image pull.
While these two groups put in a lot of work with Promos, there are two other teams that need kudos as well.

These cards have to get a Rules pass. If there's a card that is problematic, it's not a good candidate for a promo. This is usually done quickly, but Rules has to sign off just like Creative. Also, the Programming team has to get them ready for your viewing pleasure.

Finally, thanks to the the Warehouse teams that put them together and ship them out.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Naetor wrote:They look good. I really like it when the alternate images are from entirely different series/actors/etc. -- AI All-out War and GUYS are some of my favorites. That being said the new :borg: Data is my favorite of this new bunch.
Yeah I agree, big fan of AIs from different series than the original card, my favourite in this group is Accelerated Aging

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Latok wrote:
Naetor wrote:They look good. I really like it when the alternate images are from entirely different series/actors/etc. -- AI All-out War and GUYS are some of my favorites. That being said the new :borg: Data is my favorite of this new bunch.
Yeah I agree, big fan of AIs from different series than the original card, my favourite in this group is Accelerated Aging
Missed opportunity. that image could have been used for a Surprise Party AI.

This could have been an accelerated aging AI:

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
The Orb will probably look best in foil. Revised Chakotay is the one I'll be fighting to get since I like him so much. But my favorite new image is on Delirium - not sure if Kira is choking him or seducing him, either way go for it Kira!!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Marquetry wrote:The Orb will probably look best in foil. Revised Chakotay is the one I'll be fighting to get since I like him so much. But my favorite new image is on Delirium - not sure if Kira is choking him or seducing him, either way go for it Kira!!
Porque no los dos?

I mean, who are we to judge? :wink:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Lol!

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
Armus wrote:
Marquetry wrote:The Orb will probably look best in foil. Revised Chakotay is the one I'll be fighting to get since I like him so much. But my favorite new image is on Delirium - not sure if Kira is choking him or seducing him, either way go for it Kira!!
Porque no los dos?

Who is the Cardassian? I thought it was Tekeny Ghemor at first look, in which case it's more likely she's comforting him.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
nobthehobbit wrote:
Armus wrote:
Porque no los dos?

Who is the Cardassian? I thought it was Tekeny Ghemor at first look, in which case it's more likely she's comforting him.
Pretty sure it's Rusot when Kira choked him out for being a dick about/during the Cardassian Resistance.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]