Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[quote=Klim Dokachin]When you play this personnel, each player may choose one: search their discard pile for a ship and place that ship at a headquarters mission where it could be played; or download a ship.[/quote]
Sooo close. If When you play this personnel was When this personnel enters play this would be such a great TNG card. Would have been awesome with Common Ground, and been an incentive (for all players) to play more ships. And more ships is more potential for interactions. As is, it's a fair card.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
Klim Dokachin wrote:When you play this personnel, each player may choose one: search their discard pile for a ship and place that ship at a headquarters mission where it could be played; or download a ship.
Sooo close. If When you play this personnel was When this personnel enters play this would be such a great TNG card. Would have been awesome with Common Ground, and been an incentive (for all players) to play more ships. And more ships is more potential for interactions. As is, it's a fair card.
Free big ships is bad for business. They got this one right.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Naetor wrote:
Klim Dokachin wrote:When you play this personnel, each player may choose one: search their discard pile for a ship and place that ship at a headquarters mission where it could be played; or download a ship.
Free big ships is bad for business. They got this one right.
I don't think I'd call giving your opponent a personnel and either their own ship or download of one free. Common Ground is a card that gets better the more big personnel you have. In a world where cheap personnel usually get more value, maybe besides Kirk, cards that encourage high-cost personnel is fresh.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: