Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Recently I noticed Beginner decks being posted by Mr. Thompson, I guess these will replace the V-Decks that have needed updating for a long time. Nice work.

I do have a suggestion regarding the decks being on the respective affiliation page however. Would it be possible to pin or other wise place these decks on the affiliation page so they don't filter down and off the page so that they can be left on the page in the same way the V-decks are.

Thanks, just a thought.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Lucas's beginner decks are certainly the best place for beginner players to start the game right now. They're all good enough to bring to a tournament, but still work if you ignore the text that is difficult to understand.

I am sure that there will be a plan to highlight them from the front page at some stage.

Virtual starters still have a place in sealed deck games (where you want something less optimised for a more random experience), and they are also being updated.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The virtual starters are also being updated. We’re working to balance them against each other and make a subset of them work well with the pool of cards in the virtual pack creator.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for explaining what is going on with the Beginner decks and V-Decks. I know it has been a long time since the V decks have been updated.

Thanks again

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.