Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of those promotional foils.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Marquetry wrote:I think WT actual F covers it....
I think what she's trying to ask is where this link came from, considering it lists a number of cards that not only have not been publicly released, but that a majority of players - even a majority of CC, including myself - didn't even know existed.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
harry696 wrote:From the listing on Dropbox.com

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oefu2d4cyvu1 ... +Cards.pdf
Apparently, this is something that flrazor, who does the printing for us, made for himself. I don't think it was supposed to be public.

How did you find it, harry696?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
BTW, we haven't announced these cards because we don't yet know how we will be distributing them. We're very close to agreeing on how the borderless promos will go out. Excelsior is...difficult.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
OKCoyote wrote:
I think what she's trying to ask is where this link came from, considering it lists a number of cards that not only have not been publicly released, but that a majority of players - even a majority of CC, including myself - didn't even know existed.
The Excelsior promos were made as part of a plan to promote that format that never quite came together. It was one of the last things I did during my time as Chairman. We've been talking about how to best put them to use, but obviously, haven't made them public yet.

The borderless promos we've hinted at for awhile. You'll be seeing some of them soon, but we've been holding off until Sacrifice of Angels is spoiled so as not to steal bandwidth. We'll be making these available slowly, but you'll all have multiple chances to get them.

We like to surprise you guys, that's the only reason we hold things back.

-crp

EDIT: What Maggie said.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:

Apparently, this is something that flrazor, who does the printing for us, made for himself. I don't think it was supposed to be public.

That's stickied in the All Things Trek forum as a resource. I used to hide anything that wasn't public back when people were actively accessing it, but since no one had downloaded/viewed it for a long time I just let it update anytime I got new info. Looks like it will be back to a "live" and "known" versioning again now that people are actually using it again.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
flrazor wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:

That's stickied in the All Things Trek forum as a resource. I used to hide anything that wasn't public back when people were actively accessing it, but since no one had downloaded/viewed it for a long time I just let it update anytime I got new info. Looks like it will be back to a "live" and "known" versioning again now that people are actually using it again.
No worries, Jeremy. Thank you for maintaining this list. Now that I know we weren't hacked or anything like that, I feel much better! :)

-crp
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]