Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Why does Devinoni Ral have the same strength as a 137 year old “Remarkable” Starfleet admiral? In the episode, was he canonically puny?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
DORIAN COLLINS GATE 2:
This time it’s 2E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
This is another proofreading screwup

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Proofreading doesn't have access to UP, and thus lack a basis for comparison.

Kinda unfair to put that one on us.

Besides, last time I questioned an attribute in Proofreading I got ignored in the proofreading thread, then after publication when the public pointed it out, I got told to sit down and shut up.

So at this point, as long as there's a number in the box I assume it's correct because to do otherwise is not worth the hassle.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Proofreading doesn't have access to UP, and thus lack a basis for comparison.

Kinda unfair to put that one on us.

Besides, last time I questioned an attribute in Proofreading I got ignored in the proofreading thread, then after publication when the public pointed it out, I got told to sit down and shut up.

So at this point, as long as there's a number in the box I assume it's correct because to do otherwise is not worth the hassle.
Adam and Ben are fighting again

StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Errata him and get rid of the [E] on all [TOS] personnel. :cheersL: :cheersR:

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
So you're telling me that after waiting all this time for this set, it's still fucked up?
I guess quality is gonna be expected... by Tuesday...

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
StateofSTCCG wrote:Errata him and get rid of the [E] on all [TOS] personnel. :cheersL: :cheersR:
I'd be okay with this for most of them.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
monty42 wrote:So you're telling me that after waiting all this time for this set, it's still fucked up?
I guess quality is gonna be expected... by Tuesday...
Indeed. I thought the former design director was the problem. They fired him a year ago, what's the excuse now?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
What's baffling is that this 'post-"final proof" change that goes out' happened in the last set too! Remember Kuiper Belt in May?
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Best I can tell this is a typo within the very first InDesign file (that mistake is on me) that goes back to August 12 and was never caught in all of the proofreading passes (5, by my count) since then. I have no idea why I typed a "2" instead of a "5" - definitely wasn't intentional.

It is disheartening to hear Brian's description of the proofreader's job. I can't even comprehend why Proofers would not have the locked text file from UP to cross reference every detail. I'm literally sitting here writing this, shaking my head in disbelief on this point.

Sigh.

If not for this thread, I would not know there is an issue with the card.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Regardless of where it went wrong, I would appreciate it being changed to 5.

It's not an excuse, but I've seen way more errors in a game I actually have to pay for (in this case Heroclix) than I generally see in this game which is run by volunteers
Is Sedis a captain?

Good day, Sedis mentions that he command a ship[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're right[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]