Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Ashbey (Anastasia Kalashnikova)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hello!

Today I learned, that I should learn Canadian English to be able to communicate on this forum.

So my question is - do we need a special Canadian promo card with all the text, translated to Canadian (the same as German promo we had years ago)?

It really fits to the theme of inter-cultural dialogue, so hugely represented in Star Trek.

Thanks!

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Top shelf!

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
For myself, I'd be in favour of issuing mass errata to correct the grievous misspelling of "Honour".

By Ashbey (Anastasia Kalashnikova)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:For myself, I'd be in favour of issuing mass errata to correct the grievous misspelling of "Honour".

I am still waiting for apologies, my Canadian friend. You may find the word "apologies" in Canadian Oxford Dictionary between "abuse" and "bias".

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:For myself, I'd be in favour of issuing mass errata to correct the grievous misspelling of "Honour".
Yeah, I'd like for them to fix all the missing u's on cards. Seems more like an issue for errata than whoever is in charge of promos though.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]