Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
This happened this weekend:

B’etor led a squad of Reman Shock Troops onto a Breached ship to massacre Chancellor Klag and the rest of his crew. Then Berlinghoff Rasmussen beamed over, stoke the Mantle Of the Empire, and crowned B’etor the rightful Chancellor.

Now because B’etor can’t leave the ship and stay Chancellor (because Breached doesn’t allow me to beam equipment), the ways I can use this effect are limited. Can anyone come up with a use for a [Rom] Klingon cosplaying as Chancellor alone on my opponent’s ghost ship?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have no idea where to go with this, but it sounds amazing! Did we somehow slip into 1E for a minute?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:I have no idea where to go with this, but it sounds amazing! Did we somehow slip into 1E for a minute?
The best part is how Berlinghoff Rasmussen is a terrible thief with no plan to get away with the loot from his heist, even after a dozen people died.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sounds like an awesome game! All I can think of is a very thematic, but not very special, use of Secret Conspiracy if they happen to bring another ship and crew over to attempt the mission there. I suppose you could also use the lackluster Klingon Law dilemma with her, but that's boring.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote:Sounds like an awesome game! All I can think of is a very thematic, but not very special, use of Secret Conspiracy if they happen to bring another ship and crew over to attempt the mission there. I suppose you could also use the lackluster Klingon Law dilemma with her, but that's boring.
No, that’s pretty good. [Rom] B’etor’s Science could trip up Klingons.

The problem is I had no reason to use that in my deck because the only Intelligence in the deck was actually [NA] V’las.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
bhosp wrote:
Gorgo Primus wrote:Sounds like an awesome game! All I can think of is a very thematic, but not very special, use of Secret Conspiracy if they happen to bring another ship and crew over to attempt the mission there. I suppose you could also use the lackluster Klingon Law dilemma with her, but that's boring.

The problem is I had no reason to use that in my deck because the only Intelligence in the deck was actually [NA] V’las.
Not a 2e player, but where does the Intelligence come from for Secret Conspiracy?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:
bhosp wrote:

Not a 2e player, but where does the Intelligence come from for Secret Conspiracy?
From the stolen Mantle Of The Empire
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]