Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Devinoni Ral, Hired Gun
[NA] (2) •Devinoni Ral, Hired Gun
Betazoid/Human
•Acquisition •Diplomacy •Telepathy •Treachery
Order
- Place a Telepathy personnel present on the bottom of their owner's deck to make this personnel Cunning +3 and gain Diplomacy until the end of this turn. You may do this only once each turn.
"At the negotiating table, it can be fatal to have a heart."
Integrity 3 Cunning 6 Strength 5
49 V 49
:thumbsup:
  • Bouncing any player's Telepathy personnel present makes him Cunning 9 until the end of the turn
  • Helps get past Nothing to Lose
  • Strength 5
:thumbsdown:
  • No staffing icon
I wonder if Nothing to Lose was playing on people's minds, as this is the third personnel (along with the Cold-Blooded Mastermind and Repurposed E.M.H.) in Sacrifice of Angels (a set with only 17 personnel) who can overcome it.

If you like your decks to be thematic/episodic, if his order's used, he can provide 20% of the Cunning and either 2 Diplomacy or Telepathy and one of the two Treachery for completing the Wormhole Negotiations.

Anyway, if you're looking for personnel to splash in decks to get past NtL, you might be better off with Regana Tosh (for the Gold Star) or Durg (for the Strength). If you're looking for some to bounce away your Psychic Tutor (for replayable download fun), he's your guy.

He's a 5.5/10.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
Danny wrote:He's a 5.5/10.
No, he's 5/10. Pre-errata: 2/10.
I see what you did there... :shifty:

:lol:

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]