Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
When I use Kavok to place an opponent's ship somewhere and subsequently engage that ship and win (while Kavok is still on it) does he count in regards of Call to Arms? I mean he is involved, isn't he?
Second Edition Balance Manager
 - Second Edition Balance Manager
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
Surely he would count! He is your guy who just happens to be on their ship that is involved in your engagement! If you have another 4 cost dude involved I say your golden :twocents: :cheersL:
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
durgforaday wrote:Surely he would count! He is your guy who just happens to be on their ship that is involved in your engagement! If you have another 4 cost dude involved I say your golden :twocents: :cheersL:
That's how I see it too.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I say yes because it's fun.

:P

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Of course. You still command him and he is still involved in the engagement (provided you target the ship he is on) and if you have a second cost 4 dude in that engagement. To spice things up the second cost 4 guy should be one you took command of from your opponent. :D

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
durgforaday wrote:Now that is just mean!! But I must say, I like he way you think Mr. Prime! :cheersL:
Always welcome, Mike :cheersR:

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]