Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

I'd would like to use Locutus, Implacable Scourge but I think there are only 3 [Bor] [AQ] currently available..
Earth, Stop First Contact
Plot Invasion
Wolf 359, Assimilate Resistance
Is this correct or did I miss one? That would mean no Annexation Drone :(

I have Four of Twelve, Standardization Drone in play. I discard my Borg Nanoprobes with Quintessence from the deck. Do I get to stop 4of12 and reclaim the Nanoprobes or do they have to be discarded to pay a cost?
How about interlinking? If interlinking discards my equipment , can 4of12 claim it?

I have an opponent's personnel on my Biological Distinctiveness. When I use Unrelenting to prevent my opponent's interrupt, can I return a personnel from Biological Distinctiveness?

Thanks
:cheersL:

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
TyKajada wrote:Is this correct or did I miss one? That would mean no Annexation Drone :(
You are correct.
TyKajada wrote:I have Four of Twelve, Standardization Drone in play. I discard my Borg Nanoprobes with Quintessence from the deck. Do I get to stop 4of12 and reclaim the Nanoprobes or do they have to be discarded to pay a cost?
How about interlinking? If interlinking discards my equipment , can 4of12 claim it?
Four of Twelves gets the equipment after the discard, so you can claim it in either scenario, no problem.

TyKajada wrote:I have an opponent's personnel on my Biological Distinctiveness. When I use Unrelenting to prevent my opponent's interrupt, can I return a personnel from Biological Distinctiveness?
You can.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
TyKajada wrote:.

I'd would like to use Locutus, Implacable Scourge but I think there are only 3 [Bor] [AQ] currently available..
Plot Invasion
That looks right.
TyKajada wrote:I have Four of Twelve, Standardization Drone in play. I discard my Borg Nanoprobes with Quintessence from the deck. Do I get to stop 4of12 and reclaim the Nanoprobes or do they have to be discarded to pay a cost?
I think so, otherwise what would be the point of 4 of 12?
TyKajada wrote:I have an opponent's personnel on my Biological Distinctiveness. When I use Unrelenting to prevent my opponent's interrupt, can I return a personnel from Biological Distinctiveness?

Thanks
:cheersL:
The Rulebook states:
The Rulebook wrote:Command and Owner: You command each card you have in play. You do not command cards which are in your deck, dilemma pile, hand, or discard pile.
So, you still command personnel on Biological Distinctiveness, so should be able to use them for Unrelenting.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:

Plot Invasion
That looks right.
Indeed. That's really dumb. Thus me trying to Rules Lawyer the [Bor] icon on missions. As is it's nigh unplayable. :evil:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever got a proper answer to that question.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:

Plot Invasion
That looks right.
Indeed. That's really dumb. Thus me trying to Rules Lawyer the [Bor] icon on missions. As is it's nigh unplayable. :evil:

Well, since in HoF At What Cost is banned anyway and YHABMF is rather clunky, Annexation Drone is not that important anyways.

I'm still trying to build a Borg battle deck... For now I'm going with Assimilate Starship as fourth mission. Or go completely delta, not sure. Wouldn't say unplayable but certainly a challenge.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:

Plot Invasion
That looks right.

Agreed, it's very frustrating. I wish it made some sort of allowance for the "any affiliation can attempt this" missions and "your [Bor] personnel can attempt this" missions.
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !