Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Big Borg wrote:Bump
Why bump? It was the 2nd most recent thread in this forum. The thread is 3 days old and you've bumped it more than once already.
Many sites have rules against bumping that would revoke posting privileges temporarily. Is that what you're angling for here with the repeated bump posts?

By Big Borg
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:
Why bump? It was the 2nd most recent thread in this forum. The thread is 3 days old and you've bumped it more than once already.
Many sites have rules against bumping that would revoke posting privileges temporarily. Is that what you're angling for here with the repeated bump posts?

I'm trying to help the community. It was on the bottom of my page not second.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Big Borg wrote:
JeBuS wrote:

I'm trying to help the community. It was on the bottom of my page not second.
Out of curiosity, do you have your display options set to only show posts within the past 24 hours? Because only 3 topics in this forum have been active since DarkSabre's post (the one right before your bump), and this is one of those 3.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
17V65 William Ross, "Temporary" Ally
17V89 Bird-of-Prey
17V90 NX-Prototype

This was hard to get down to just three; I had 7 and hoped that at least a few would have already been nominated, but nope. The other four were Grish, Lorian, Future Enterprise, and the Captain's "Guests" if anyone wants to nominate them...

It's just a coincidence that my final three all come from Raise the Stakes.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I'll take easy missions for 30 Alex:

Feldomite Rush
Avert Danger
Acquire Illicit Explosives
These are all good calls, but I don't want to hear any crying if you get clowned by Shankar in a HoF event again. :wink:
He was crossed off the “didn’t make the cut last year” list, so I picked the missions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I'll take easy missions for 30 Alex:

Feldomite Rush
Avert Danger
Acquire Illicit Explosives
These are all good calls, but I don't want to hear any crying if you get clowned by Shankar in a HoF event again. :wink:
He was crossed off the “didn’t make the cut last year” list, so I picked the missions.
Oh yeah, Alex nominated him. Nevermind.

It's been a lot of copy/pasting over the last few days (good problem to have! Keep em coming!) so I apologize for mistakenly thinking you preferred getting rid of easy missions over Shankar. :P

I'd be shocked if anyone who played Benhosp at the first Manassters voted no on Shankar. That deck was pretty brutal.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:
rycar60 wrote:Two of Nine, Transtator Drone
Not just Hall of Fame. It should be ripped into little pieces, burned and the ashes soaked in acid.
So, just so we're clear... are you saying you DON'T like this card? :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
rycar60 wrote:Two of Nine, Transtator Drone
You have two more nominations available. Are there any other cards you'd like to see in the Hall? There's also a handy list of ideas on page 1 of this thread if you're looking for ideas (looking at you too, Nate). I'm shocked at some of the cards that haven't been nominated for this year's class yet. :shock:

I'd encourage everyone to use all of their nominations if at all possible.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.