Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Something I've never been sure of:

I've got a ship staffed with six personnel (five Cunning 6 randos and Tolian Soran) at Repair Null Space Catapult. Through a cruel twist of fate, Tolian is the only one with mission skills (Astro, Eng, Phys, and Treach).

Do the six of them attempt, Tolian uses four of his skills, they complete the mission, then four of the randos present get stopped?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Danny wrote:Something I've never been sure of:

I've got a ship staffed with six personnel (five Cunning 6 randos and Tolian Soran) at Repair Null Space Catapult. Through a cruel twist of fate, Tolian is the only one with mission skills (Astro, Eng, Phys, and Treach).

Do the six of them attempt, Tolian uses four of his skills, they complete the mission, then four of the randos present get stopped?
yep after solving the mission

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Johannes Mette wrote:yep after solving the mission
Coolio. That's what I hoped and thought. Muchas thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mogor wrote:I was told if using tolian to complete a mission show his part of as the very last element, show the stats, other skills, then his skills
The skills aren't used until the mission is solved so the order you show the stuff doesn't matter, but if it makes you feel better that way to do it like that, go ahead. :cheersL:

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Mogor wrote:I was told if using tolian to complete a mission show his part of as the very last element, show the stats, other skills, then his skills
The skills aren't used until the mission is solved so the order you show the stuff doesn't matter, but if it makes you feel better that way to do it like that, go ahead. :cheersL:
Been forever since I have used him, and thats how I recall learning how to do it in Seattle

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]