Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Who wins the Fatal 4-Way match at Man3 for the GLORY Heavyweight Championship?

Ben "The Broken" Hosp
38%
"The Undisputed Era" John Corbett
29%
Sandy "The Sandman" Barnabas
21%
Kenny "Omega" Brant
13%

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
This is the only thing I truly missed about message boards, promoting main events. Before I leave for the weekend (the opposite of when they make people go to jail on the weekend to serve time), I had to get the kayfabe started on Manassters 3: A 3-Day Argument about the Democratic Primary.

Here we are, in the fallout of the Texas Invitational Tournament (TITs), during the chaos that was the SuperRoundRobin Gauntlet Match MVB (who beat whoever I jobbed to early) was about to claim his first every Heavyweight Championship (It's amazing he's never won the Big Gold Belt before) but BenHosp snuck in and beat him. Sandy and Ken both claimed that they beat Ben and should be the champ. However, they played their games earlier (the schedule was made in advance) when they had extra time, and the Belt is linear (aggressive and adversarial).

So now we have 3 challengers to Ben "The Broken"'s throne. The [Pa] champ and two [Fut] pretenders. This will be decided in a Fatal-4 Way Match at Man3. Still an element of chaos: the winner of the match will be the last participant who records a victory of another competitor in the match.

*if there's true chaos and all 4 participants are playing in the last round, the player who wins with the higher differential wins the match. If that's tied (Ultimate Chaos), then the belt will be 'held up'.

Pick your Fatal 4-Way competitor at Man3 March 28th! Who walks out GLORY Heavyweight Champion?

(c) Ben "The Broken" Hosp

vs.

"The Undisputed Era" John Corbett

vs.

Sandy "The Sandman" Barnabas

vs.

Kenny "Omega" Brant

Last edited by KillerB on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I predict Ben will be victorious on his home turf. I will likely be in attendance, so looking forward to meeting Ser Sandy, who I don't think I have met before.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
I don't even know Kenny "Omega" Brant...but of the wrestlers featured in this thread Kenny Omega is the best one so -- Brant gets my vote! Give'em the V-Trigger, Kenny!

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Neelix wrote:I don't even know Kenny "Omega" Brant...but of the wrestlers featured in this thread Kenny Omega is the best one so -- Brant gets my vote! Give'em the V-Trigger, Kenny!
Kenny "Omega" Brant is 1/2 of the GLORY Tag Team Champion "Brexit Bastards".

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Neelix wrote:I don't even know Kenny "Omega" Brant...but of the wrestlers featured in this thread Kenny Omega is the best one so -- Brant gets my vote! Give'em the V-Trigger, Kenny!
Everybody should know Ken! He's my awesome tag team partner and champion

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
KillerB wrote:
nickyank wrote:
Everybody should know Ken! He's my awesome tag team partner and champion
Then why did he call me for deck advice instead of you? :shifty:
You living in the same country probably helps - and he doesn't have my number :wink:

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
John, while I support HoF becoming the prime 2E format, ideally, just playing devil’s advocate here what with your call tonight postponing worlds in Chicago, shouldn’t Ben and you guys do the same for this event? Due to the increasing pandemic? I’m just sayin’... :wink:

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
John, while I support HoF becoming the prime 2E format (as implied in my other thread), ideally, just playing devil’s advocate here what with your call in the other thread postponing worlds in Chicago, shouldn’t Ben and you guys do the same for this event? Due to the increasing pandemic? I’m just sayin’... :wink:
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]