Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
You’re playing Ferengi and you can’t download something?
I got my revenge today. Lal got beat by my [Maq] B'lanna, but then he rigged the match w/ TATV and Princess Jadzia was back laying the smackdown on my candy ass. Luckily some filthy [Maq] Stalling for Time destaffed him by getting rid of his two [Fed] on the Defiant and I saved my pride by beating a 14 year old with [Maq] [Maq] [Maq] [Maq] jank.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
3FEE6772-3F44-4AB5-B201-E818C178C7CA.jpeg
3FEE6772-3F44-4AB5-B201-E818C178C7CA.jpeg (73.56 KiB) Viewed 403 times

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:
I got my revenge today. Lal got beat by my [Maq] B'lanna, but then he rigged the match w/ TATV and Princess Jadzia was back laying the smackdown on my candy ass. Luckily some filthy [Maq] Stalling for Time destaffed him by getting rid of his two [Fed] on the Defiant and I saved my pride by beating a 14 year old with [Maq] [Maq] [Maq] [Maq] jank.

See that raises an interesting point. [Maq] Denial bullshit is “interaction”, but only weirdos like me think it’s actually fun.

By IQ542 (Matt S)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
Sad Dr. Manhattan cracks me up and summarizes how I feel about all these posts .....:D :D :D :D

Well done BHosp! Now carry on! :cheersL:

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
See that raises an interesting point. [Maq] Denial bullshit is “interaction”, but only weirdos like me think it’s actually fun.
Cameron does not think it's "interaction". If it is, it's not the type of interaction he wants to see.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:
We have no punishment severe enough for this crime.

:lol:

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its […]

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]