Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 122 posts

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
KillerB wrote:
Neelix wrote:
2. With regard to this specific card, we had players in literal TEARS sometimes having to suffer through games wherein their opponent used B&C to repeatedly stop them and then they had no (or very few) dilemmas overcome beneath the mission. The feeling of hopelessness this inspires caused players to just concede the match and then not come back next session for a tournament or even casual play. And yes, they said it was because of that card in particular.

Nerd Politics aside, B&C is fine, it's bad dilemmas that go on missions (Pattern Loss) and 'add' to dilemmas. Chula: The Game kinda works because it dusts off old cards, but even that has drawbacks. My kids are sick of Chula: The Game.

No more shitty dilemmas like that.
Dilemmas that go on missions and have almost permanent effects have led to MANY complaints. Our crew is sick of Chula: The Game as well. Excellent point, John.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Mogor wrote:Honestly, I would like to see both Mike and Scott as part of the 2E leadership, Director and Vice-Director anyone? also would provide cover against volunteer burnout and knowledge disappearance
I don't believe having a Vice-Director would be a good thing; you have the different mangagers/directors of their departments who should hold the same knowledge, and a Chairman who I would hope to be capable of stepping up if needed. Let's not create even more job titles...
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]