Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dear Ben, Mike, Nick and Scott.

I have one more question for you guys:

How many hours will you guaranteed have for your job as a 2E Director per week (minimum to maximum)?

Thank you for your time answering my question.

Cheers

Nerdo

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:Dear Ben, Mike, Nick and Scott.

I have one more question for you guys:

How many hours will you guaranteed have for your job as a 2E Director per week (minimum to maximum)?

Thank you for your time answering my question.

Cheers

Nerdo

Thanks for asking. I think it will likely vary with the schedule and what's going on. Right now, I probably spend about 10-20 hours a week or so on some TrekCC activity or another. So, that would be my minimum under normal circumstances.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Obviously some periods will require more hours than than others, but I think I would look, on average, to spend 5 to 10 hours per week on the role. My office will function for both my business and 2E Director, as I'm in front of my desk 60 to 70 hours per week, I would find time to conduct all the 2E business during my work week.

That's something else I'm keen to point out. Working from an office is entirely different to working from home, I'm much more focused in the office and could do a far better job with the time and resources available to me here rather than sitting at home on the sofa. Plus, all set up here for Skype/Google meetings with the staff.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
I can also say I would have 10-20 hours to spend each week doing TrekCC business. And while I DO work from home that means I'm more nimble in my ability to react to necessary questions and tasks -- even if it means using the laptop on the sofa. ;-)
HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35