Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
A statement from me to the 2E Community.

I am very grateful for being allowed to once again assume this role for the Continuing Committee (even though the roles are somewhat different), and I will try my hardest not to let this community down.

I need to familiarise myself with where all the different departments are at, who's in each team, which will take a few weeks. I'll also be asking the head of each department under 2E to send me a report, as well as their expectations for the future.

I'm also going to be approaching several players active in their playgroups and ask them what their playgroups want for themselves, whatever 2E related things these might be. I can't ask everybody, so maybe your playgroups could have a discussion about this next time you meet up?

And sooner, rather than later, I plan to start looking for a Playtest Manager. I'm hoping there will be a few volunteers. Keep looking out if you're interested.

Sorry to the other candidates, Ben, Mike, and Scott, who were all as well qualified as me and would have also been great choices.

So while I start getting into this position, if you have any questions or concerns, then please let me know below, or Private Message me.

Thanks again!

Nick

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Congrats! I hardly play anymore, but still enjoy roaming the boards, exploring the dreamcards section, and checking out the new cards, so I hope 2E has a bright future ahead!

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
nickyank wrote: Sorry to the other candidates, Ben, Mike, and Scott, who were all as well qualified as me and would have also been great choices.
No reason to be sorry. In the end, the selection committee made what they felt was the best choice. Now, it's our job to respect the outcome of the selection process and work together for a bright future for 2E, and to begin to rebuild confidence and trust in 2E leadership.

Congratulations again on your appointment.

:cheersL:

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
Congrats! I'm sure you're going to do a great job! 8)
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]