Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 93 posts

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ntimmons wrote:
KillerB wrote:"look how worried I am about people" is starting to become a shitty form of virtual signalling during this plague.
Well... to be fair, there are 20,000 people dead here in the US... 107,000 world wide... covid-19 is officially the largest cause of death in the US now, eclipsing heart disease...

Maybe virtue signaling isn’t a bad thing?
N!
How many lives has your virtual signaling saved, Neil?

Sheer fucking hubris indeed.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ntimmons wrote:
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:
KillerB wrote:Neil, you're a prime example of the type of behavior I find unbearable during this plague.
Nothing else expected from someone who cares only for himself.

(Post deleted)

Sorry... reading is hard...

Thanks Nerdipolis... please keep yourself and your family safe... it’s really crazy out there. I see the US just passed Italy for deaths... then we blew right through 20,000...

And we have no idea how many nursing homes have been hit and the staff just left... we know of some of that... but I doubt we know the whole picture.

N!
No worries Neil.

Please keep in mind that the USA will be struck VERY hard in April / May. Others might not want to listen, but you have your eyes open I see.

I isolated myself in the last few weeks and everything is jolly good (expecially with Guild Wars 2). So please you and your loved ones stay safe and try not to listen to
... actually the word choice could get me banned ...

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Given that:

A. The CC has to be well aware of the preferences of players when it comes to whether or not Worlds should be postponed, held online or whatever else.

B. This thread has turned into just discussion of COVID-19 itself, which this thread is supposed to be for.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to direct all conversation over to the other one. Any continuing discussion of COVID-19's affect on Worlds would be more appropriate there at this point.
Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keyword […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]