Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
I want to know: for your favorite deck(s), who do you wish you could draw early enough to have in every attempt? And why?

Example:

In my recent Borg 40 point AQ decks I’ve wanted the swapping queen, a computation drone for cunning and an interlink drone that matches my mission.

In my Jemmie deck I always want araktaral and remataklan (plus Apostrophes) for their random selection dodging (that’s how you survive a personal duty at space stakaron) and skills that match the missions.

Your turn.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
For my [TNG] Sharing is Caring deck, I always want Spock, Maverick Diplomat out early. He grabs Lwaxana Troi, Psychic Tutor, who gets out New Life and Disadvantage into Advantage. After that, I want Andrea Brand, Morgan Bateson and [Fut] Riker. Oh, and if possible, Wesley Crusher, Battleship Helmsman to make my ships better.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:For my [TNG] Sharing is Caring deck, I always want Spock, Maverick Diplomat out early. He grabs Lwaxana Troi, Psychic Tutor, who gets out New Life and Disadvantage into Advantage. After that, I want Andrea Brand, Morgan Bateson and [Fut] Riker. Oh, and if possible, Wesley Crusher, Battleship Helmsman to make my ships better.
This is interesting, so that is entirely about getting set up with good attributes and skills ... there's no cheating and no benefits for the whole team.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:For my [TNG] Sharing is Caring deck, I always want Spock, Maverick Diplomat out early. He grabs Lwaxana Troi, Psychic Tutor, who gets out New Life and Disadvantage into Advantage. After that, I want Andrea Brand, Morgan Bateson and [Fut] Riker. Oh, and if possible, Wesley Crusher, Battleship Helmsman to make my ships better.
This is interesting, so that is entirely about getting set up with good attributes and skills ... there's no cheating and no benefits for the whole team.
Well, I need 6 personnel to trigger New Life, which is a big benefit. With that crew, it's likely that my opponent can stop one, maybe two, and I could solve Investigate Maquis Activity on my first attempt. That's a stretch, but possibly doable.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Well for [Baj] it's always the holy trinity of Sisko, Opaka and Bareil just for the stats and then Basso and Dukat for the cheese.

For my recently favored Treachery- [Kli] it's Regent Worf for an odd attribute boost that helps immensely against a variety of Chula dilemmas, Duras for meeting Diplo requirements using Treachery, Daddy Duras for grabbing attributes off of stopped dudes and of course Gowron who under the right circumstances can get his Cunning up to 14.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Donatra, Ruwon, Karina, Data, B'etor, and Neral.
:thumbsup:

I just would exchange Data for Premiere Sela, who has a nice ability against some forms of interaction and solves Commandeer Prototype on her own.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Fritzinger wrote:
monty42 wrote: and of course Gowron who under the right circumstances can get his Cunning up to 14.
Interesting, you use this Gowron over the one who saves Honor Klingons?
No stinkin' Honor Klingons in my deck! :wink:
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]