Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Northwest Passage, Resist Extradimensional Invasion
When ten or more of your [Bor] personnel attempt this mission, you may draw a card for each dilemma in your core (limit 3).
I didn't read this mission well enough the first time. Is this supposed to be your core and not your opponent's? Are there ways to get your own dilemmas into your core?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I think it’s meant to be thematic - it’s the Borg fighting S8472 and their dilemmas that stick in one’s core.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I found 27 dilemmas currently that get placed in your core. Some of them see more use than others. It’s a minor thematic benefit. I wouldn’t play with it simply because of that text, though.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Naetor wrote:Northwest Passage, Resist Extradimensional Invasion
When ten or more of your [Bor] personnel attempt this mission, you may draw a card for each dilemma in your core (limit 3).
I didn't read this mission well enough the first time. Is this supposed to be your core and not your opponent's? Are there ways to get your own dilemmas into your core?
The card reads "your core." The card doesn't care how the dilemmas get there.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote:I could see a mechanic that lets you move overcome dilemmas under your missions into your core for some benefit.
That seems like a benefit in and of itself. It better have a BIG drawback.
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I feel this mission could've been better if it had removed dilemma's in your core instead of drawing cards. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: 2/10 :borg:

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
rferries wrote:Now you can win the game without facing a single dilemma!

MVBs career 2002-2016. :)

The secret to being undefeated against him for over a decade: being able to blow up a couple of events.

Unfortunately he started having to play the game straight up the last few years and now he beats me all the time.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:The ability is flavourful (however mediocre), but more importantly it is a 50 point [Bor] space mission, the final piece needed for my Implacable Locutus deck. Now you can win the game without facing a single dilemma!

I like the card, but it would have been even better if there was an [AQ] [Bor] mission in the set instead. We still only have three of those. A fourth will hopefully eventually come...
:borg:

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.