Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
If I win an engagement involving Kruge, and there are 4 or fewer of my opponent's personnel on the ship, does the removal of the damage card from my opponent's ship place their personnel in my brig and give me command of that ship, or do I get command the ship regardless of how many peeps there are, or whether or not a damage card is removed (what with the last line being a separate clause and all)?

(I've only just acquired my first one see, and although I realise he's good, I'm not entirely sure how good he is...)

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You only take command of the ship if you've completed the first part after winning the engagement. They must have 4 or fewer personnel on the ship and you must remove a damage marker. If both of these are not done, then you cannot take command of the ship.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
(I've only just acquired my first one see, and although I realise he's good, I'm not entirely sure how good he is...)
very very good.

And if you want more, you can just print them out. He has errata, so he is a legal virtual card.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
charlie wrote:You only take command of the ship if you've completed the first part after winning the engagement. They must have 4 2 or fewer personnel on the ship and you must remove a damage marker. If both of these are not done, then you cannot take command of the ship.
After the Errata it is 2 I corrected it to be up to date.
But is that answer as a whole still correct?

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]